imPRESS this NYE!

Hey guys! I hope you’ve all had a glorious Christmas, full of family time, delicious food and laughter.

I wanted to share with you a recent discovery I’ve made in the realms of the beauty world.

But first, let me start by disclaiming that I’m not usually a fan of false nails; now don’t get me wrong, I like the way they look, but I hate the faff of removing them and the amount of damage they do to your real nails. (queue the but…) I recently discovered Impress nails and it has been a HUGE game-changer.

These bad boys have a super hold adhesive that is safe on natural nails and is guaranteed a hassle-free removal. They are the easiest DIY manicure set for people on the go. It’s a three step process and I’m not exaggerating when i say you literally choose the size that best fits your natural nail, remove the glue seal, press it down for a few seconds and Wallah! You’re good to go.

I’ll confess I was a bit dubious at first as I wasn’t sure how long they would actually last before they started pinging off left right and centre, but I was actually pleasantly surprised. I put them on at the beginning of the press event in London, and they lasted until the following evening, at which point I simply peeled them off.

imPRESS nails have a ridiculously good range, with every colour, pattern and style you could ever need! I have really enjoyed wearing the different sets I was gifted during the festive season. There really is a set for every occasion!

Oh, and did I mention they currently have 30% off all their nail sets?! Just in time for that New years eve party!

Love,

8 Comments

1. December 27, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I haven’t used Impress nails for years! I’ve seen another post about them recently so might have to give them a go again!

2. December 28, 2017 / 3:59 am

I have been looking for some. Perfect timing

3. December 28, 2017 / 5:30 am

I never tried impress nails. Looks like I’m going to soon!

4. December 28, 2017 / 9:09 am

Whatttt, I’ve tried false nails before but the glue always seems to wreck my nails – these seem perfect though! I like anything simple and hassle free as I’m really impatient when it comes to doing my nails, haha x

Alice http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

5. December 28, 2017 / 5:30 pm

I always hate using these type of nails as I’m always scared they’ll ping off, but you’ve given me some faith that they wont hah x

6. December 29, 2017 / 1:11 pm

I got some of these recently and they are so good for weekends and events! Can’t wait to grab some more designs

7. December 30, 2017 / 7:43 pm

Ooh these sounds perfect for someone like me, I always want pretty nails but worry about the effect of them as my natural ones are weak as hell! I can’t wait to give these a go 🙂
    Alice Xx

8. December 31, 2017 / 11:31 pm

Ohh they look good! Perfect for the New Year’s when I want some fresh new nails! Will definitely be giving these a try me thinks 🙂 xx

Sophia | Sophia’s Sphere | pearlsofsphere.blog